Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Camera Capturing Movement

The Rave Scene


Click on this box above to view video

Above I put a link of a video I made of my friend using colored lights to create amazing visual effects. He is very into the rave lifestyle, and is extremely talented at making designs and shapes with several lights and/or glowsticks. Personally, I think it is mesmerizing watching him do this, so I decided to film him and add some music to enhance the experience. I think it turned out great.











Here are also a couple of pictures of my friend using colored lights, and glowsticks attached to strings, while swirling them across his body. The trail of light effect was created by exposing the digital camera longer to the subject, thus having more light being exposed to the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment